Pink Chairs!

Monday, September 9, 2013

This is a super easy DIY project.  I had these chairs already so I only had to purchase spray paint.  I used Rustoleums Berry Gloss.  I found my inspiration to paint these chairs on pinterest. I had plans to find a bench at a flea market, but then it occured to me that I could use these chairs that I stole already owned. My parents lent us this set to use in the back yard for one of the kid's birthday parties and they kind of just became mine because they never took them back ..lol  There are two others chairs and a small rod iron table that matches also but I kept them their original color a light metallic gold. I think my mom painted them previously, anyway here is the picture that inspired these fab chairs!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs