Grey Leopard Love

Friday, September 13, 2013

 

 I found this image on SadieandStella.com


The carpet runner by our front door is in need of an upgrade and I think this one was possibly made for me.  I love all shades of grey for decor and what girl doesn't appreciate a great leopard print?  I especially love grey for rug options because its ideal for hiding dirt, dust, etc.  I think grey is the best color to design around because it compliments so many other colors, especially turquoise, pink and yellow.  I firmly believe that every room in the house should contain at least one animal print.  Yes every room.  Whether it be a rug, chair, or even just a small accessory. I just think it really wakes up the room.   If you happen to love this rug as much as I do you can purchase it at RugsUSA.com    It is the "Kalahari" Runner in grey by Martha Stewart.

1 comment:

  1. Your room looks wonderful! I love all the decorations you've made. Thanks for sharing. Popular homes has a large collection of handwoven rugs that can be used to update any living space.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs