Teriyaki Vegetable Stir Fry for Two

Monday, September 16, 2013



I love stir frys and this is a really easy recipe for lunch or a quick dinner.
You can make it to serve two, or save the other half for lunch the following day.

Ingredients

Uncle Bens Ready Rice Teriyaki Style
Coconut or Peanut Oil
Minced Garlic
5 cups vegetables
Teriyaki Sauce(I use Mr Yoshidas Original Gourmet,  It is the best)
I have tried a lot store bought teriyaki sauces and nothing compares.  I don't know of any grocery stores that carry it in my area, so I buy mine on Amazon in a 63 ounce container and that way I don't ever run out.  I believe you can buy it at Costco also

Instructions

Heat 2 TBS coconut or peanut oil in a pan.
Add a tsp minced garlic.(I like to use the pre minced that you buy in a jar when I make this, because it is faster and you don't have to get it on your hands.
Heat the Vegetables in the oil over med high heat for about 6 or 7 minutes or until crisp tender.
I used a mix of zucchini, sweet onion, carrots, broccoli, and sugar snap peas. 
Pour about an 1/8 Cup of Teriyaki sauce over the vegetables and heat through.
Follow package directions to prepare rice(I did it in a skillet as opposed to the microwave)
Serve a cup of rice one each plate and spoon half of the vegetables over top of the rice. 
Enjoy
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs