DIY Menu Board

Wednesday, September 4, 2013




DIY Menu Board!





Having a Menu board is a great way to organize your meals for the week!  I like to plan my meals out in advance for the week depending upon whats on sale and coupons etc. I find it saves money as well as time.  I like that I don't have to worry about what to make the day of because life can be pretty busy with work and  3 kids and I have a tendency to be a little indeciesive. 

If you would like to make one for your home all you will need is a Pretty frame that measure 16 X 20 and a mounting board.  I purchased both at Hobby Lobby.  Here are the links.




Mounting Board


 
I haven't hung mine up on the wall yet but when I do I will post another picture. There is also a shiny black frame on the website that would be gorgeous. I would have purchased the black frame but I have a small gallery wall that I use to hang up the kids art using glossy black frames so I wanted to choose something different for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs