Framed Peacock feathers

Wednesday, September 4, 2013




Peacock feathers feature such a gorgeous combination of colors. This is a really simple DIY way to add some art to your walls. All you need is 5,  4 X 6 frames and mini peacock feathers.  I purchased my frames in a set from Target.  I found the peacock feathers  Here on Etsy.(They only cost 6$!) She also offers a wide variety of colors and sizes in her shop.  I foresee a blush pink inspired feather project in the future!  I came about this idea as a temporary way to fill the frames while I was trying to decide what pictures to use in them and decided to keep the feathers because I really ended up loving it.





Feel free to leave a comment and share any ways you've incorporated peacock feathers into your decor.  I could use some more ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs