Taco Salad!

Friday, November 22, 2013



I'm always looking for new ways to serve tacos!  It's one of my husband's favorite meals so I make them at least every other week.  I love how easy and quick they are to throw together on a day that I've worked.  To make this salad I cooked a pound of ground beef with a packet of store bought taco seasoning.  To serve I set out a buffet on my counter with a big bowl of chopped romaine lettuce and the salad add ins.  That way everyone can build their own salad to their taste.  This time I set out corn chips, cheddar cheese and grape tomatoes.  I like to serve mine with Catalina dressing but its also great on it's own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs