Raspberry Salsa!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013


 
This salsa is really quick and simple to prepare and a great snack option when your craving something sweet.  I love all types of berries and cinnamon pita chips are one of my favorites. It's also packed with antioxidants and the kiwis are a good low calorie source of vitamin E.  Which are both beneficial for your skin. I'd suggest serving as a sweet and pretty snack for a wine night with some friends, or a fun after school treat for the kids. It may encourage them to eat more fruit!  Hint: If you let them help you make it they will be more likely to try it! I find this works in my house anyway!

Here's what you'll Need
One Large pack of raspberries
Small pack of strawberries
2 Kiwi
1 TBS white sugar
1 TBS light brown sugar
1 TBS Raspberry preserves
You can omit the sugar if you'd like
Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips(I like the brand Stacy's). They are sold in the organic section.

Instructions
Cut your raspberries in half, then chop your strawberries and kiwis into very small pieces.  Mix in your sugars and preserves and serve with Stacy's Cinnamon Pita chips.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs