Adorable Baby Glitter headband!

Friday, November 22, 2013

I am in love with this headband I got for Emily on Etsy!  The band is gold glitter and the bow is made of out of a soft felt.  I bought it from this Etsy shop  CharlieCocos.
I really love that it is soft,comfortable and very stretchy. I definitely prefer this type of strap opposed to the very thin strap headbands which just seem too fit too tight in my opinion.  (Even when they are sized properly)  It may just be the way they look. I'm not sure, but anyway her shop is adorable. I recommend checking it out if you have a little girl to shop for!  All of her designs are handmade and very unique. There is also a code to get 15% off your first order!(If you Like her facebook page) The headband arrived in adorable packaging as well.  It seems very well made, overall I'm really happy with the purchase!  Go buy one for the little princess in your life!      

Oh and it is beyond adorable on...Here is a pic of the Queen Bee wearing her new accessory!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs