Perfect Black Boots!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I finally found the perfect pair of black suede flat boots!
  I have been looking for a plain, low heeled, fitted
black boot for years!   I have found other pairs that were exactly what I was looking for, but not at a reasonable price.  It seems the plainer they are(With a low heel) the more the price rises. Finding flat boots wasn't the problem but I end up sacrificing something, either the boot was slightly slouchy or there was a buckle or some type of embellishment. If they did happen to be plain they were accompanied by a 3 inch wedge heel.(Which doesn't lend well to caring for children!) I also prefer flat boots because I am 5'6 and don't desire the extra height.  These were an early Christmas present from my lovely parents.  Yes that's right my parents still buy christmas gifts for their almost 28 year old daughter, don't laugh!

 ♥ These!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs