Postpartum Secret Weapon!

Monday, October 28, 2013


My best advice to aid in bouncing back quickly after pregnancy is to buy a Belly Bandit! 

A Belly Bandit is a compression wrap created with the purpose to help tighten and shrink your tummy back to its pre-pregnancy size and trust me it does just that! I wish I had known about it when I had my first son but since I didn't I got to see first hand what a dramatic difference using a belly bandit does make comparing the experiences. I would like to clarify that I am by no means trying to place too much importance or pressure on getting back into shape.  I just think that any step you can take to feel like your old self again and regain your confidence is a positive one!  When I had my 2nd son I was informed about the Belly Bandit and was intrigued to try it out.  I wore it the first two nights in the hospital and could not believe how great I had felt upon leaving compared to my first pregnancy. I was a bridesmaid in my Brother and Sister in law's wedding and was able fit comfortably in a size 8 dress 10 days after giving birth!(Along with the use of a good shaper lol) I am typically a size 6.  My first experience in losing the baby weight I did pilates daily to regain my pre-baby shape.  The second time around I had very little time to devote to working out with a 3 year old and a newborn and I really owe the majority of regaining my pre-baby figure to the belly bandit. When my daughter was born there was no question I'd be implementing the belly bandit again and it worked like a charm. The belly bandit also aids in the prevention of stretch marks, supports your posture, helps your clothes fit more comfortably and reduces swelling.  If your are interested to learn more about it check out the belly bandit website http://www.bellybandit.com/HowItWorks.aspx
There are also lots of reviews and amazing before and after pictures on the site!
If you decide to get one I promise you'll be your pre-baby fabulous self in no time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs