Perfect Pumpkin Cake!
Swirled with cheesecake!
This is the Best Pumpkin cake recipe! Nothing says Fall like the scent that fills your home when you bake with pumpkin! This recipe is from my mom so I don't really know where it came from. I made the addition of the cheesecake swirled throughout because I am obsessed♥ with cheesecake and I think it really completes the cake. I like to serve this to the boys for a special breakfast. It is the only cake that they don't demand icing with and that's kind of a big deal around here.
(Your allowed if its Pumpkin!)
Here's the recipe!
3 1/2 C Flour
2 tsp Baking soda
3 tsp Cinnamon
3 tsp Nutmeg
3 C Sugar
1 C oil
2/3 C Water
1 15 ounce container of Pumpkin puree
A large Bundt cake pan or 2 Loaf Pans
8 Oz softened cream cheese
1/2 Cup Confectioners Sugar
Instructions Preheat your oven to 350 Degrees
1. Combine your cream cheese, Egg, and 1/2 C Powdered Sugar. Whip together until smooth.
2. Place your dry ingredients in a bowl flour, baking soda, sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon and mix well.
3. Add in 2/3 C Water, Pumpkin, 4 Eggs, & Oil
4. Mix very well by hand or use a Mixer.
5. Pour 2/3 of your cake mix into a greased and floured pan. Spoon the cheesecake mixture over top.
6. Pour the remainder of the pumpkin mixture over top.
Bake for about an hour but keep an eye on it! You don't want to over bake it!