Perfect Fall Dress!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

      

Perfect Fall Dress!























I'm in love with this dress from Express! This dress offers a gorgeous figure flattering silhouette and is a great Fall staple. I know I will be wearing this a lot once it arrives.  I believe skater dresses flatter every shape and are so easy to wear. I am always drawn to simple pieces that can be dressed up or down and worn numerous different ways. This can be worn casually with a good pair of boots and an infinity scarf or easily glammed up for a holiday or date night with a pretty statement necklace or sparkly heels. You can carry it into winter by pairing it with sweater leggings and a cute cardigan.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs