Valentine's Hair!

Thursday, February 13, 2014


 Some of my favorite Valentine's hair inspirations.  Styling hair is not my forte.  I wish I was better at it.
If I am ever in a situation where I am able to take classes at my leisure,  I'd love to learn the skill of hair styling. Until then I'll see what I can learn from you tube lol.

Love this!

Love this style, and it doesn't look too difficult.

Simple, but pretty

Side parted glam

Cute look (hair teased behind the headband)


Obsessed with side braids

Happy Valentine's Day! 













5 comments:

  1. I dont do valentines day! But these hairstyles I will adopt in my day to day hair dos! :)

    Ayesha
    Defining Me
    Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. LC has the prettiest hair ever. I have definitely been rocking the side braid many times this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always styling my hair differently. Some days, I think it looks good and others....it doesn't do what I want!

    Louisa @ My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get into the habit of styling mine more. I tend to wear it down alot!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs