Pretty in PINK Pants!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

 Why do I not own pink pants yet? 


I am in love with this look(and Lauren Conrad)!
I'm also a sucker for nude shoes, and her dainty pearl bracelet = perfection.
I am majorly influenced by her style.  It is the perfect mix of chic, feminine and classy.
I firmly believe every girl should own a bright pink bottom of some sort.
Whether is be pants, a skirt, or shorts.  It is a girly girl closet essential.   

Here's a cute pair by J. CREW


Better yet they are on sale!
They would be great to own in time for Valentines day, and would carry well right into Spring!


The queen wearing her pink pants!
Who btw is turning ONE on Saturday!! Which means there will be some fab DIY party decor posts on the way!  Her party colors are pink and gold (accented with florals).  Girl parties are way too fun to plan!  
 

little doll

Every girl should own pink pants!

soon to be birthday princess








4 comments:

  1. I love LC's style! I subscribed to her blog and get her fashion updates all the time. I love how she is engaged as well....its like we can plan our weddings together ;-)

    ~Amanda
    Meet @ the Barre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how sweet!!! Your little one pulls it off so much better than I ever could!! Love LC and always have ever since her Laguna Beach days...i would try to copy her fashion in High School haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks : ) I was the same way lol! She has the best style.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs