Wednesday LOVE!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Wednesday LOVE


Lauren Conrad's secret weapon for glowy, perfectly moisturized skin! 
I caught a clip on E News where Lauren Conrad mentioned this cream, so I of course had to learn more.
I did a bit of research, checked out some reviews and decided to try it out.
I plan to do a more comprehensive review in the future, but this is an awesome product! 
It is really great as an under eye cream.

It is also effective in healing practically any skin ailment you can think of and best of all the ingredients are all natural! (Which would make it a fab stretch mark preventative for those in need!)




I've been burning this strawberry shortcake scented candle in my house every day. 
It smells amazing!  I got it at Homegoods.



How gorg is this bathroom? 

I have been in love with this Chiang Mai dragon print by Schumacher for years!
I am actually surprised I haven't caved and ordered some for a project yet. lol
I think the china blue would be gorgeous stretched over a big canvas in my living room.  
Swoon



Lol this kills me, yes I know I'm a dork haha.





Dying to own this Lauren Conrad Collection Maxi! 





I got this on Etsy years ago and still love it so much!  
I tried to photograph the print that I own that I have hanging in my living room but it wasn't working out. (Massive glare problems)
 Just another reason I need to invest in a better camera!



That's My Son: How Moms Can Influence Boys to Become Men of Character


Definitely on my summer reading list!
I'll do what I can to ensure I raise future gentleman! lol



Kind of want this


Sweetest nursery prints EVER.
Melts my heart.

Check out her home tour(linked above)! Her home is beautiful, and the playroom is pure perfection! 


I've also been loving adding fresh chopped spinach to anything and everything I can lately. Scrambled eggs, quesadillas, grilled cheese, stuffed pasta you name it!  I feel like it has really increased my energy and is helping lighten up my current undereye situation.  Next stop green juices.  Anyone have a recipe they would recommend? 


Have a Fabulous Wednesday!! 













7 comments:

  1. I am very intrigued by that cream. I will definitely be on the search for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of this - I read her interview in Allure magazine and I just love how DIY she is and just a real girlie girl!! Fresh spinach is so good - I've honestly been eating that asian chicken salad you talked about a few months ago on repeat every week!! It's so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If LC uses it, count me in!! She's perfection.
    Love Chiang Mai fabric, and have it as two big pillows in my living room. I get more compliments on those pillows than almost anything else I own.
    Kristen Krason from 6th St is so amazing, and she was the first blogger that I followed and that encouraged me to start blogging. Her design esthetic is my favorite. She plans the best parties too!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, If it's good enough for LC I'll take it!
      That pattern is so gorgeous. I'd be so scared my kids would ruin a pillow somehow lol.
      Kristen is amazing! I love her home and I totally bought the kids a teepee for christmas complete with the same fabulous land of nod garland she used because it just looked so cute in her home. I also think your home is just as beautiful as hers! You both have amazing style! I will def check out her parties also! XO

      Delete
  4. Love me some LC - I'll definitely be tracking down that cream! And I'm totally with you on the spinach...really, it makes any dish better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that wallpaper. I've been obsessed with wallpaper recently and this will always be one of my favorites. That Neville Longbottom picture also made me LOL -- who knew he would turn out to be so adorable?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I really need that egyptian magic! I hope you do your review soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs