Avocado Love!

Friday, April 18, 2014




I've recently fell in love with avocados.  They are so delicious and full of nutrients.  I just can't get enough! 
 I think it is a great alternative to butter but still tastes indulgent.  

I made this simple avocado toast for Emily and I for breakfast today.(She loved it!)
Sadly I still struggle to get the boys to eat anything green!


Here's my recipe:

1 avocado peeled and finely chopped
Herbamare(Organic sea salt infused with herbs and veggies)
Honey wheat english muffins

1 Toast your english muffin.
2 Season your chopped avocado with Herbamare and spread on top of your english muffin.
Couldn't be easier!

This is such a quick and healthy breakfast (or snack)! 






I also whipped up these divine little sandwiches Tuesday night.

All you'll need is a pack of mini butter croissants, mayo, bacon, tomato and avocado slices.
You can even skip the mayo, or try already done bacon and they would be practically effortless.
Serve them with a garden salad, or soup.

What are some of your favorite ways to enjoy avocados? 







6 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I haven't indulged in avocado toast yet - but I don't know why I haven't done it yet - so simple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avocado might be my all time favorite food!! That BLT looks divine!! I'm definitely making that ASAP. I used to make avocado on toast for Camryn every morning when she started solids. :-)
    Have a great weekend Mama!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avocado is so yummy! I love mixing it with a balsamic vinaigrette and pouring it on a salad because it makes it so creamy and delicious!

    daniellecaliforniaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avocado is my absolute favorite! I'm going to try your recipe for breakfast tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love putting avocados in my turkey sandwiches! The combination is amazing. I also enjoy eating it on toast too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. În fiecare zi ne place să urmărim seriale turcesti și popularele emisiuni TV românești. Veți urmări gratuit toate episoadele pe clicksud. Toate canalele românești Pro TV, kanal d, Pro 2 și adela clicksud, vlad clicksud disponibile pentru dvs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs