I love Cheesecake. This is one of my absolute favorite cookie recipes! I made these yesterday and there are only 2 left already lol. If you love cheesecake(who doesn't?) you've gotta try these! They are amazing with dark chocolate chips also! I bet they would be awesome with caramel too!
My little helper ♥
Here is the recipe:
2 Cups of flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1 cup sugar
1 stick + 2 TBS butter
3 ounces cream cheese
1 C Sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Colored sprinkles or 12 ounces chocolate chips
1. Preheat Oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
3.Cream your butter, cream cheese, and sugar together in a large bowl.
4. Add the vanilla and crack in your egg.
5.Slowly add in the flour mixture a little bit at a time until all ingredients are combined and a dough is formed.
(Mix in chocolate chips if you plan to)
5. Roll balls of dough I use a little over a TBS and place them 3 X 4 on a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
6. Use the bottom of a glass tumbler to flatten the cookies before baking. Then top with sprinkles
Otherwise the cookies will not spread out much and bake sort of round
7.Bake in a 375 degree oven 9- 10 minutes. Make sure to watch them, pull them out when the edge are slightly golden. If they are browned on the top even lightly they will be burnt on the bottom!
What are some of your go to Holiday cookies you bake each year?
Share in a comment ♥