I been nominated for the lovely blog award by my friend Lindsay at Pink and Fabulous! I figured I would share a little bit of what I have been up to lately as well.
I found these beauties all on sale!(Cyber Monday)
The earrings are a Christmas gift. I kind of knew I would want to keep them for myself, so I ordered an extra pair from Accessory Jane in clear! The blush pink is gorgeous though. Btw Accessory Jane is definitely my new go to for jewels! Beautiful quality and so affordable!
I snagged the bracelet on super sale from J Crew Factory. (Only 14.50 and free shipping!) It is a birthday gift for my beautiful mom! We are celebrating her birthday on Saturday. Today I will be scouring pinterest for some inspiration for her cake!
The mug is from Kate Spade of course.
Emily and I glammed up the extra fridge in the playroom. Did you guys know that gold duct tape existed? I was impressed. I might use some to wrap some Christmas gifts this year. Which so far I have done none of... Most of my shopping is done. Thank you Amazon! That's it though.
I ordered these adorbs prints off of JennyBevlin.com during the 2 for 1 print sale!
I think I might attempt a gallery wall soon with the Shake it Off print. I've been slowly gathering art. I caved and bought Taylor's new album recently also. I just love it!
The flamingo print is for Miss Emily's room.
The are pretty much the easiest Christmas cookies ever. You can use any type of cake mix to make them. My favorite flavor to bake is red velvet, they are fabulous! Here is the recipe.
Our menu board that has sadly not displayed a menu in months. I have not been good about planning lately. Ive got to get on that!
Now on to my seven facts About me!
1. I have a huge appreciation for all things beautiful, especially handmade items and art.
2. Home decor purchases make me the happiest ever.
3. I LOVE sparkly jewelry/ sequins and am a true girly girl at heart.
4. I am working on learning to sew. My sweet grandmom just bought me a sewing machine as a Christmas gift. I have a huge list of projects already too.
5. I paint my house all the time! I am always working on little home decor projects as well. If you don't come by much you can guarantee there will be something new going on in at least one of the rooms in our home!
6. I am a momma of 3(2 boys and a girl) and I have a 7 year old boy that is autistic. He has taught me a lot and influenced so much in my life.
7. I live to plan parties and love to craft and make decorations. I am actually working towards opening my own Etsy with a friend!(Which I am super excited about!) It will feature handmade party and wedding decor.
I tag any of my blog friends that are reading!
Have a fabulous Wednesday!