Friday Favorites!!

Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites! 



I adore this DIY gallery wall featuring washi tape opposed to frames.  Let's face it frames can get expensive.  This is a lovely and cost efficient idea for a girl on a budget.  My future gallery wall will be making an appearance sooner than I had planned! She recommends color groupings that will compliment each other on her site. I am loving the gold combo idea! 

Check out her website for other creative and beautiful DIYs.  She has a collection of adorable and whimsy prints as well as gorgeous floral paintings.  She even has a DIY peony painting that is definitely worth checking out if you enjoy painting.



This sweater is perfect. 

Here is my attempt at a kid's corner in our living room.  The teepee used to be in the playroom, but is getting a lot more use in it's new location! 

In love with my tassel garland from Silverlake sisters.

It is well made and shipped out super fast! 





I love hearts and DIYs.




Going to assume most people have seen this already ,but if not watch it!  It is hilarious.




Happy Weekend!! 

Linking up with the fabulous Amanda at Meet @ the Barre





10 comments:

  1. I love the corner in your living room - adorable! And smile, there's wine -- awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveee a good diy. and that is the perfect sweater. stripes? im IN! happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kids corner...so much that I kind of want one...and I have no kids ha. I would just lay part way in there & read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first sweater! SO cute!! And kind of obsessed with that cute little dog on the couch... I know the picture is supposed to be about the wall art but he's so darn cute! And LOVE your pretty garland!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your favorites this week and that kids corner is so cute - I'd totally play there!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been loving gallery walls too! How cute is that teepee?! Love that sweater! Happy Friday!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I may use that gallery wall idea! I want to decorate my apartment but I am in a rut! Great idea!

    Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute teepee! I've been wanting some of those tassel garlands. I love the colors in yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute kid's corner and I love the wall idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's tape on the wall?! I would have never known unless you said it was --such a budget friendly yet fabulous idea! & that teepee is TOO cute! I wish I had one as a child :(

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs