TLC Voxbox! My first EVER Voxbox!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014


TLC Voxbox
This is the first voxbox I have received through influenster! 

It contains A Shell Rewards card, Ivory soap, Avon anew reversalist express wrinkle smoother, neosporin to go, a travel pack of puff's tissues, and a coupon for a free breyer's Gelato.  

Here are my thoughts.

A good quality soap.  I prefer something a bit more moisturizing for myself, but it is great for the boys.  Very mild which is good, because they have sensitive skin and are prone to eczema. 

This card will save you .03 per gallon at Shell each time you use it.  You may also link to a debit or credit card and earn points when you shop or dine out.  Click the link above for more information. 

Useful little travel pack of super soft tissues.  Came in handy this allergy season!

A neosporin designed to travel that sprays out a sort of liquid formula.  I'll be truthful. I prefer the texture of the original neosporin formula. I don't find it necessarily more convenient either, because it is about the same size as a small tube of neosporin. That being said I am a huge fan of neosporin(the original) and always have it on hand. 

A lightweight tinted cream designed to apply over top of your makeup with the intent to smooth wrinkles and fine lines.  Instructions direct you to pat the cream over top of your makeup.  I do not wear a lot of face makeup.  Mainly just a bit of cover up and a dusting of bronzer.  I like this product.  I really only have one or two very faint fine lines in the forehead area, but it smoothed them out rather efficiently.  I could not see them at all after patting on the cream.  I will add that when my skin is more hydrated though that makes a big difference as well in how much they show.  That is really the only sign of aging I have dealt with thus far. I am not sure how well this performs on true wrinkles.

Saved the best for last! When I opened the box and found the coupon I thought to myself ooh that looks delicious, but beach season is approaching and I don't really need that right now. I headed to the store with intentions of choosing a flavor the husband and kids would enjoy and then I spotted the raspberry cheesecake flavor! Two of my absolute favorites and I couldn't resist.  I will be honest I finished this thing off (almost) entirely on my own.  I shared a little.. It was soo good and so worth the calories.  I'll just schedule in a few extra pilates workouts to make up for it.  ;) 


All items reviewed in this post were gifted, but opinions are my own.













8 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for the vox box!! The avon product sounds really interesting!! The packaging of the Ivory soap is old school - I guess in theme with their Original Bar formula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gelato looks soooooo good!!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to that gelato!! YUM! I think I need to get some of that this weekend!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect box for a mommy on the go! OMG that gelato looks amazing!!!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gelato flavor looks so amazing. We might have to go out and get some Yum!!

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun box! i do not need that gelato, i do not need that gelato.... yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely going to want some of that gelato! pistachio is my favorite flavor, but i'd be all over some raspberry cheesecake too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sweetie

    lovely blog and amazing post!

    you are a fashion insider for sure!

    I would love to keep it touch with you! you are so inspirational!

    would you like to follow each other?

    you can find me at http://www.fashionrailways.com

    greetings
    vicky

    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs