A Beautiful Story

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

 I felt compelled to share this Link  Enjoying the Small Things Nella Cordelia: A Birth Story

This is a very beautiful and honest story about a mother coming to accept a baby girl that was not quite what she expected.  I found this to be really inspiring and sweet and being a special needs parent I can relate to some of the thoughts she expresses. An autism diagnosis is a bit different considering everything doesn't hit you all at once definitively.  It's a bit more gradual.  I really just encourage you to read this story I think it might change your outlook on a few things.  The advice her sister offers her is completely perfect!(Read it and you'll see.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs