Friday Favorites!

Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Favorites!!

Autism awareness heart striped notecards

Autism is a cause that is dear to my heart.  I have a beautiful 7 year old boy named Luke that is autistic.  

I found this collection on instagram. The creator Shira has two gorgeous boys and her family shows such an incredible passion for autism awareness.  It is a stationary collection inspired by her son Brooks. It features children's art to benefit autism.  It just really makes me happy.  If you are in the market for stationary check out her shop and help support a deserving cause.  Not to mention these notecards are gorg and super fun! They are one of my favorite designs in the shop! 

She also has a blog in the works that I am very excited about. Cookies make me Happy







DIY Sequin elbow patch tutorial! 

This is definitely happening! I have a long charcoal colored cardigan in mind already. I think a champagne sequin patch would look great.  





DIY Gold cornered frames

I think this looks fabulous and all you need is painters tape and gold spray paint.  Ok there is a bit of measuring involved, but still a very simple tutorial to add some glamour to your walls.





Lilly Pulitzer inspired paint ideas.
I really love the lettering against the wall although it is rather bold.  Maybe for a child's room?  There is also a cool pantone chip inspired room.  

If the wall is too busy for your taste. Try toning it down and make an inspired canvas painting displaying a favorite quote.




Princess diaries anyone? 




This plus homemade cheesecake = heaven.
Or store bought would work just fine as well for that matter.


Crystal pearl studs

I saw similar pearl studs featured on Biana's blog yesterday B Loved Boston and now I'm obsessed. Pearl earrings make a great bridesmaid gift.  I know I'd be a happy bridesmaid!  I typically wear the same diamond studs every single day, but I'm becoming inspired to switch it up a little.








Happy Weekend!!



Linking up with Amanda @ Meet @ the Barre


10 comments:

  1. Major points for the Princess Diaries reference. How fun does that look??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those elbow patches and the gold corners on the frame DIY! I keep seeing so many cute earrings, but my ears are usually not happy with me when I wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those BB earrings are amazing as is the DIY elbow patches - again please make two and send me one!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sequin elbow patches! And the Princess Diaries paint balloons! SO fun! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw what a great cause with the notecards! They are so cute! Love the sequin elbow patch sweater!! So perfect for fall!!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love salted caramel sauce...and I love the Princess Diaries reference! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay princess diaries! lol. those sequin elbow patches, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well obviously I always enjoy a good sequin, so that DIY elbow patch is totally my style - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love those gold corners--why didn't i think of that??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment ♥ I appreciate each one and love to hear from anyone reading.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs